Bus stops in a number of New York City metro areas have been equipped with Thinaire’s Tapp Store solution, enabling consumers to download Android mobile games via NFC, QR or SMS. “By thinking outside the box, we are turning media spaces into virtual marketplaces and delivering free game apps directly to the consumer at a time of receptivity, interest and perceived need,” says Jacob Katsof, director of mobile apps at Thinaire partner PCS Wireless.
- Festival uses BLE to gain insights into attendee activity
- Target launches image recognition app
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone