Italian financial services provider Agos Ducato is piloting microSD-based NFC payments in partnership with Visa Europe. The 1,000 participants in the trial are able to make payments at contactless-enabled merchant locations across the Milan and Monza areas.
- Apple Pay users report merchant POS problems
- New Zealand NFC wallet venture Semble goes live
- AMP Bank adds HCE payments to mobile app
- 82% of UK marketers unaware of NFC OOH advertising
- Vodafone combines tokens and SIMs for NFC payments in Europe