Italian financial services provider Agos Ducato is piloting microSD-based NFC payments in partnership with Visa Europe. The 1,000 participants in the trial are able to make payments at contactless-enabled merchant locations across the Milan and Monza areas.
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015
- Dartmouth researchers develop continuous authentication service based on smart wristbands
- InMarket reports on attitudes to beacon messages
- John Lewis invests in BLE