Samsung has expanded its NFC-enabled camera range with the addition of the Smart Camera NX Mini. The camera can be paired with other NFC devices via a Tag & Go feature to “seamlessly” select and transfer images. It can also be used as a baby monitor by pairing it with a smartphone that then acts as its controller.
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app
- Gmail sends money in the UK
- Vinci Park introduces NFC car parking tickets
- NFC pioneer Proxama cuts jobs ahead of trading update
- NXP sues Marvell over Xbox NFC chips