Samsung has expanded its NFC-enabled camera range with the addition of the Smart Camera NX Mini. The camera can be paired with other NFC devices via a Tag & Go feature to “seamlessly” select and transfer images. It can also be used as a baby monitor by pairing it with a smartphone that then acts as its controller.
- Transport for the North set to trial HCE for travel payments
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes