The dustproof and waterproof HX-A500 comes in two parts connected by a cable — a main operating unit that weighs 119g and a camera section that weights 31g and can be mounted in a detachable armband, placed in a head mount or on a belt. Available from May, the A500 will be priced at £379.99 (US$628).
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app
- Gmail sends money in the UK
- Vinci Park introduces NFC car parking tickets
- NFC pioneer Proxama cuts jobs ahead of trading update
- NXP sues Marvell over Xbox NFC chips