The dustproof and waterproof HX-A500 comes in two parts connected by a cable — a main operating unit that weighs 119g and a camera section that weights 31g and can be mounted in a detachable armband, placed in a head mount or on a belt. Available from May, the A500 will be priced at £379.99 (US$628).
- Fingerprint sensor market to grow at 17% CAGR
- McDonald’s to pilot mobile order and pay in China
- Lloyds Bank authenticates customers with contactless ‘tap to bank’ service
- Europeans make more than 1bn Visa contactless transactions in 12 months
- Apple Pay UK launch set for July 14?