The dustproof and waterproof HX-A500 comes in two parts connected by a cable — a main operating unit that weighs 119g and a camera section that weights 31g and can be mounted in a detachable armband, placed in a head mount or on a belt. Available from May, the A500 will be priced at £379.99 (US$628).
- MasterCard collaborates on speeding up EMV checkout
- Samsung Pay to launch in Spain next week
- US startup raises funds for multipurpose smart wallet
- BLE beacons to deliver 1.6bn coupons a year by 2020
- Android Pay adds 47 banks