The dustproof and waterproof HX-A500 comes in two parts connected by a cable — a main operating unit that weighs 119g and a camera section that weights 31g and can be mounted in a detachable armband, placed in a head mount or on a belt. Available from May, the A500 will be priced at £379.99 (US$628).
- Half of UK shoppers think wearable payments will be commonplace within five years
- One in five US consumers have used an EMV card
- Air New Zealand gives children NFC wristbands to track their journey
- Tencent launches WeChat mobile wallet in South Africa
- Swatch confirms payment watch launch in US, Switzerland and Brazil