Atos Worldline has introduced a digital wallet that supports NFC payments via HCE. The new wallet offers clients “simplification of the complex NFC business model and facilitates convergence of contactless proximity payments and internet or mobile remote payments,” the company says.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses