An NFC payments service using host card emulation (HCE) is being tested in-house by Australian transactional banking services provider Cuscal. The company aims to make the solution commercially available mid 2014, as either a client-branded mobile app or via an API, enabling its clients’ customers to use their mobile phones to make payments at any Visa payWave contactless terminal.
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure