Canada-based prepaid program provider DCR Strategies is to provide its clients in Europe, Canada, the USA and Latin America with the ability to offer mobile payments to their customers using both “conventional” NFC solutions and host card emulation (HCE). The service will also support mobile gifting and loyalty applications and will use technology supplied by Carta Worldwide.
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app
- Gmail sends money in the UK
- Vinci Park introduces NFC car parking tickets
- NFC pioneer Proxama cuts jobs ahead of trading update
- NXP sues Marvell over Xbox NFC chips