UAE-based Mashreq Bank is now offering its credit card customers a contactless payment sticker that can be attached to a mobile phone. Purchases of under 100 dirhams (US$27.23) can be made with the Tap n Go stickers at any of the more than 4,000 points of sale in the UAE equipped with a contactless payment terminal, without the need for a PIN or signature.
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments