UAE-based Mashreq Bank is now offering its credit card customers a contactless payment sticker that can be attached to a mobile phone. Purchases of under 100 dirhams (US$27.23) can be made with the Tap n Go stickers at any of the more than 4,000 points of sale in the UAE equipped with a contactless payment terminal, without the need for a PIN or signature.
- Chip makers AMS and ST team up for wearable NFC payments
- Google ‘to release Android Pay API in May’
- Chase discusses Apple Pay and its own mobile wallet plans
- Neiman Marcus rolls out QR payments
- MasterCard reports on HCE payments tests in 15 countries