UAE-based Mashreq Bank is now offering its credit card customers a contactless payment sticker that can be attached to a mobile phone. Purchases of under 100 dirhams (US$27.23) can be made with the Tap n Go stickers at any of the more than 4,000 points of sale in the UAE equipped with a contactless payment terminal, without the need for a PIN or signature.
- US Bank to donate $50,000 to charity through Apple Pay
- Beacons to drive $7.5bn in holiday season spending
- Seqr to add P2P transfers to mobile wallet
- Orange France reveals mobile retailing lessons
- Mahindra Comviva explains hybrid HCE