US network Verizon has revealed details of Samsung’s latest Windows Phone handset, pre-empting the manufacturer’s own announcement of the device. The Samsung Ativ SE runs Windows Phone 8 and features a 5-inch full HD display, a quad core processor and 4G LTE, along with NFC.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses