US network Verizon has revealed details of Samsung’s latest Windows Phone handset, pre-empting the manufacturer’s own announcement of the device. The Samsung Ativ SE runs Windows Phone 8 and features a 5-inch full HD display, a quad core processor and 4G LTE, along with NFC.
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?
- Google boosts Android Pay adoption with $1m charity fund
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria