Samsung’s Galaxy Ace Style mid-range smartphone, announced this week, is to come with NFC. The device, which features a 4-inch display and runs Android 4.4 Kitkat, will ship globally this month and is expected to retail at between €200 and €300.
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone
- IBM partners with Monitise
- GSMA publishes NFC coupon and loyalty technical proposal