Samsung’s Galaxy Ace Style mid-range smartphone, announced this week, is to come with NFC. The device, which features a 4-inch display and runs Android 4.4 Kitkat, will ship globally this month and is expected to retail at between €200 and €300.
- Polish bank gets HCE mobile payments through First Data and Bell ID
- Gemalto analyses success of SK Telecom’s NFC service
- Analyst predicts exceptional growth for Apple Pay due to secure element approach
- Apple Pay adds Visa, MasterCard and five major banks in Singapore
- Wells Fargo to add NFC-based mobile payments to banking app