Samsung’s Galaxy Ace Style mid-range smartphone, announced this week, is to come with NFC. The device, which features a 4-inch display and runs Android 4.4 Kitkat, will ship globally this month and is expected to retail at between €200 and €300.
- Cash by Optus adds contactless bands and stickers to reach beyond Android owners
- Super Bowl fans explore Bay Area with BLE beacons
- Kazakhstan gets HCE payments
- Mobile banking service Pocopay goes live in Europe
- Apple Pay adds 32 banks in the US