Sequent Software has gained Visa approval for its digital issuance platform, a service provider TSM (SP-TSM) solution that enables card issuers to manage and distribute payment credentials to consumers’ NFC phones. “The Visa approval provides peace of mind to our customers since they know that the security of our platform far exceeds most commercial requirements,” says Lance Johnson, Sequent’s chief security officer.
- BPCE to pilot cards with mini-screen security codes
- AMS launches NFC interface chip with advanced energy management
- Apple Pay headed to Belgium?
- Postbank begins HCE pilot in Germany with Worldline
- Join NFC World and the GSMA today for an NFC transport ticketing webinar