Sequent Software has added support for cloud-based issuance, tokenization and host card emulation (HCE) to its digital issuance platform. The solution gives banks “flexibility of deployment by leveraging cloud and secure element technology to work with all partners for secure mobile payments using NFC, QR code and other technologies,” says CEO Robb Duffield.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses