The Royal Bank of Canada has expanded the functionality and availability of its cloud-based RBC Wallet. The service now runs on four additional NFC devices — the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, LG G2, Sony Xperia Z1 and HTC One M7 — and customers can use the NFC wallet to make payments with their MasterCard credit card in addition to the existing Interac debit and Visa payment options.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain