Huntington National Bank has updated its mobile app to allow customers to check their account balances without having to enter a username or password. The new Huntington Quick Balance feature appears as an option on the app’s login page, enabling balances to be viewed “at the touch of a button.”
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market
- New MacBook Pro to support Touch ID?
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration