Huntington National Bank has updated its mobile app to allow customers to check their account balances without having to enter a username or password. The new Huntington Quick Balance feature appears as an option on the app’s login page, enabling balances to be viewed “at the touch of a button.”
- Fingerprint sensor market to grow at 17% CAGR
- McDonald’s to pilot mobile order and pay in China
- Lloyds Bank authenticates customers with contactless ‘tap to bank’ service
- Europeans make more than 1bn Visa contactless transactions in 12 months
- Apple Pay UK launch set for July 14?