Apple is to equip US store staff with a new version of its EasyPay mPOS solution that replaces the existing iPod devices with an iPhone 5S, encased in a Verifone shell, that offers support for both EMV “chip and pin” cards and contactless payments, Forbes reports.
- Carrefour uses LED lighting to send offers to shoppers in stores
- Apple Store purchases get two-step authentication
- Mobile payment market worth $2.8tn by 2020
- India’s ICICI Bank launches voice recognition service
- PayPal adds Touch ID to iOS app