Banking and payments technology provider FIS has launched a cloud-based service that lets banks instantly issue EMV ‘chip and pin’ or magnetic stripe cards to customers in their branches. “FIS Instant Card requires no server software or processing hardware to be installed or maintained at a financial institution’s location,” FIS says. “Instead, all server hardware, security modules, card profiles, keys/encryption, EMV data preparation, PCI compliance and more are fully managed by FIS.”
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments
- 38% of Americans back biometrics