Banking and payments technology provider FIS has launched a cloud-based service that lets banks instantly issue EMV ‘chip and pin’ or magnetic stripe cards to customers in their branches. “FIS Instant Card requires no server software or processing hardware to be installed or maintained at a financial institution’s location,” FIS says. “Instead, all server hardware, security modules, card profiles, keys/encryption, EMV data preparation, PCI compliance and more are fully managed by FIS.”
- One billion people make use of mobile banking
- LG to launch mobile payments service?
- Ultracash launches sound-based mobile payment service in Bangalore
- Calgary to get mobile ticketing app?
- Gemalto tackles card-not-present fraud with dynamic CVV codes