Customers of Singapore’s OCBC Bank can now send up to S$100 a day to any of their Facebook friends from their phone, using a new Pay Anyone feature in the bank’s mobile app. Recipients are notified of a payment via a post on their Facebook wall and must enter a six-digit code given to them by the sender to receive the money. Pay Anyone can also be used to transfer funds to anyone in a customer’s email or phone contacts list.
- Obama signs chip and pin law
- Android 5.0 SDK now available
- Dubai ambulances adopt NFC
- Welsh museum tests iBeacons
- Visa details Apple Pay setup process