San Francisco Soup Company, operator of 17 soup, salad and sandwich restaurants around the Bay Area, has selected mobile solutions provider Punchh to create a customised mobile guest rewards program. Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons will “automatically identify loyalty program members with Bluetooth-enabled smartphones as they come near to or enter a SF soup restaurant”, the company says. The new program will launch next month on both iOS and Android.
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app
- Gmail sends money in the UK
- Vinci Park introduces NFC car parking tickets
- NFC pioneer Proxama cuts jobs ahead of trading update
- NXP sues Marvell over Xbox NFC chips