Poland’s Planet Cash shared ATM network is to allow users to withdraw cash with finger vein biometrics, network operator ITCard has announced. The biometric solution is being provided by Hitachi Europe and will be rolled out to 2,000 ATMs across the country this year.
- HBC deploys iBeacons in Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor department stores across the US and Canada
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand
- Vodafone Italia pilots smart shopping posters
- Pepsi tests NFC for shopper marketing
- Interest in mobile payments grows