Google Play users in 12 countries can now charge the cost of their purchases to their PayPal account. “When you make a purchase on Google Play in these countries, you’ll find PayPal as an option in your Google Wallet; just enter your PayPal account login and you’ll easily be able to make purchases,” Google says. The company also offers carrier billing in 24 countries.
- KFC China restaurants to accept Alipay mobile payments next month
- Global payments company to launch biometric cards with fingerprint scanner
- Mahindra Comviva and Pole SCS in European partnership
- NFC smartphone sales up 55% year on year in 2015
- 2.2bn NFC-enabled handset shipments by 2020, IHS Technology predicts