Google Play users in 12 countries can now charge the cost of their purchases to their PayPal account. “When you make a purchase on Google Play in these countries, you’ll find PayPal as an option in your Google Wallet; just enter your PayPal account login and you’ll easily be able to make purchases,” Google says. The company also offers carrier billing in 24 countries.
- NYT reports on LoopPay breach
- Starbucks Canada to add Mobile Order & Pay
- Scotiabank expands availability of NFC mobile wallet service
- Microsoft adds Windows Hello to new devices
- Verizon agrees to support Samsung Pay