Google Play users in 12 countries can now charge the cost of their purchases to their PayPal account. “When you make a purchase on Google Play in these countries, you’ll find PayPal as an option in your Google Wallet; just enter your PayPal account login and you’ll easily be able to make purchases,” Google says. The company also offers carrier billing in 24 countries.
- Stripe gets access to Visa Token Service through strategic partnership
- Tech firms do “better job” than banks, say 24% of young Brits
- Smart Ticketing Alliance and GlobalPlatform sign MOU
- 42% of US iPhone 6 owners use Apple Pay in May and June
- Jobseekers offered head start on new vacancies with a tap of NFC phone