Upmarket UK department store chain John Lewis has chosen iBeacon, smart label and in-store digital engagement start-up firms to join JLAB, its first technology business incubator. Localz, Tap2Connect and Viewsy are among five finalists to be supported with cash and office space, which John Lewis says have the potential to “shape the shopping experience of the future”.
- VocaLink to develop real-time mobile payments for Thailand
- Wincor Nixdorf to launch NFC ATMs
- Packaging Digest gets NFC cover
- VTB Bank launches HCE mobile payments in Georgia
- Singapore taxis add MasterPass mobile payments