US startup QuickCoin is making it possible for Facebook users to send Bitcoins to friends from within the social networking platform. “Simply log in, find a friend, click send and they get Bitcoin,” the company says. “QuickCoin works on any device, is usable anywhere in the world and, best of all, QuickCoin transfers are instantaneous, regardless of time or day.”
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments