US startup QuickCoin is making it possible for Facebook users to send Bitcoins to friends from within the social networking platform. “Simply log in, find a friend, click send and they get Bitcoin,” the company says. “QuickCoin works on any device, is usable anywhere in the world and, best of all, QuickCoin transfers are instantaneous, regardless of time or day.”
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?
- Google boosts Android Pay adoption with $1m charity fund
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria