Games publisher Ubisoft is promoting its latest title with a ‘tap to play’ competition in UK video game stores. Customers can tap an NFC touchpoint or scan a QR code at retailer Game for a chance to win a holiday in Chicago. The Watch Dogs promotion uses Proxama’s TapPoint marketing platform.
- ING Direct allows donations with Android Pay
- Apple says NFC access “not open to negotiation with any bank”
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Pay on 1 September
- Malibu equips 40,000 bottles with NFC tags for UK pilot
- ANZ adds Mastercard support to Apple Pay