US mPOS provider CardFlight is to make use of Apple’s new Touch ID API to provide an extra level of security to merchants using its SwipeSimple service with an Apple iPhone. “Merchants will have the option to log in to their mobile payment application via scanning their fingerprint using Touch ID, rather than entering the traditional email address and password,” the company says.
- Absa takes banking to Twitter
- UOB to lift NFC mobile payment limit in Singapore
- Visa Europe records contactless growth across the continent
- Samsung to ease online payments with new app
- Apple Pay to expand rapidly in Asia and Europe