Motorola has launched a portable wireless adaptor to allow people to stream music from their mobile devices to their home stereo systems. Available now for US$49.99, Moto Stream supports NFC pairing and uses Bluetooth to connect up to five devices at once at a range of up to 300 feet. Watch the video here.
- Festival uses BLE to gain insights into attendee activity
- Target launches image recognition app
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone