HID Global is to show a version of its Seos digital keys platform that works with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) at IFSEC 2014 next week. Seos enables NFC phones to be used to replace mechanical keys and access cards in homes, hotels, offices, hospitals, universities and commercial buildings.
- Festival uses BLE to gain insights into attendee activity
- Target launches image recognition app
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone