HID Global is to show a version of its Seos digital keys platform that works with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) at IFSEC 2014 next week. Seos enables NFC phones to be used to replace mechanical keys and access cards in homes, hotels, offices, hospitals, universities and commercial buildings.
- US Bank to donate $50,000 to charity through Apple Pay
- Beacons to drive $7.5bn in holiday season spending
- Seqr to add P2P transfers to mobile wallet
- Orange France reveals mobile retailing lessons
- Mahindra Comviva explains hybrid HCE