HID Global is to show a version of its Seos digital keys platform that works with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) at IFSEC 2014 next week. Seos enables NFC phones to be used to replace mechanical keys and access cards in homes, hotels, offices, hospitals, universities and commercial buildings.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches