HID Global is to show a version of its Seos digital keys platform that works with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) at IFSEC 2014 next week. Seos enables NFC phones to be used to replace mechanical keys and access cards in homes, hotels, offices, hospitals, universities and commercial buildings.
- Melbourne Cricket Club equips roving snack vendors with Bluetooth beacons
- Downtown uses Bluetooth beacons to deliver orders to customers’ tables
- JD Sports adds BLE beacons
- BBVA reports 250,000 mobile wallet users
- Vodafone to launch NFC payments in the UK this month