Version 2, revision 2 of the Cipurse open ticketing standard has been published by the OSPT Alliance. The update “will enable an application based on a Cipurse standard – such as transit, ticketing or access control – to be recognized more quickly by the reader in the terminal,” the alliance says.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway