Version 2, revision 2 of the Cipurse open ticketing standard has been published by the OSPT Alliance. The update “will enable an application based on a Cipurse standard – such as transit, ticketing or access control – to be recognized more quickly by the reader in the terminal,” the alliance says.
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria
- Swipp contactless payment opens up to 30,000 Danish merchants through Verifone deal
- United Overseas Bank offers HCE mobile payments in Singapore
- Smartwatches to play key role in mobile banking