Restaurants using UK online takeaway ordering service Just Eat are being provided with digital window stickers that promote the availability of the service. The stickers, supplied by RapidNFC, include an NFC tag and a QR code that let customers download the Just Eat mobile app with a tap or scan of their mobile phone.
- Barclaycard to add wearable ticketing to bPay contactless wristband
- SD Association adds support for TransferJet communications
- AMS offers developer kit for adding NFC to electronic devices
- Alipay adds fingerprint security
- Samsung and PayPal to offer smartwatch payments