Apple will sell 21million units of its much anticipated iWatch in fiscal year 2015, at a cost of US$300 per unit, according to a research note by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich, AppleInsider reports. Sales will then ramp up to 36m the following year, he predicts.
- YesTap tests NFC shopping wall in Amsterdam
- Core Jewels offers diamond rings with NFC
- Revolution Money founder raises funds for location-based marketing venture
- Ecuador’s central bank plans national mobile wallet
- Alipay Wallet hits 190m users