Apple will sell 21million units of its much anticipated iWatch in fiscal year 2015, at a cost of US$300 per unit, according to a research note by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich, AppleInsider reports. Sales will then ramp up to 36m the following year, he predicts.
- Venmo enables in-app payments
- South Africans to get biometric authentication for card payments
- Apple Pay accounts for 75% of all contactless payments in the US
- Australian banks seek stronger negotiating powers with third party mobile wallet providers
- Americans expect cashless society in their lifetime