Apple will sell 21million units of its much anticipated iWatch in fiscal year 2015, at a cost of US$300 per unit, according to a research note by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich, AppleInsider reports. Sales will then ramp up to 36m the following year, he predicts.
- Fido Alliance adds authentication support for NFC and BLE
- London buses get on board beacon rollout
- Beacons on menu for Cathay Pacific lounge guests
- 25% of British consumers fear mobile payments will make them spend more
- Facebook rolls out Messenger mobile payments across US