Apple will sell 21million units of its much anticipated iWatch in fiscal year 2015, at a cost of US$300 per unit, according to a research note by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich, AppleInsider reports. Sales will then ramp up to 36m the following year, he predicts.
- Magyar Telekom launches NFC in Hungary
- Danish carriers abandon mobile payments ambitions
- Android Pay to use fingerprint security
- Swirl reports positive consumer feedback on in-store beacon offers
- High value contactless payments arrive in the UK