Apple will sell 21million units of its much anticipated iWatch in fiscal year 2015, at a cost of US$300 per unit, according to a research note by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich, AppleInsider reports. Sales will then ramp up to 36m the following year, he predicts.
- Chip makers AMS and ST team up for wearable NFC payments
- Google ‘to release Android Pay API in May’
- Chase discusses Apple Pay and its own mobile wallet plans
- Neiman Marcus rolls out QR payments
- MasterCard reports on HCE payments tests in 15 countries