Apple will sell 21million units of its much anticipated iWatch in fiscal year 2015, at a cost of US$300 per unit, according to a research note by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich, AppleInsider reports. Sales will then ramp up to 36m the following year, he predicts.
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure