Apple will sell 21million units of its much anticipated iWatch in fiscal year 2015, at a cost of US$300 per unit, according to a research note by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich, AppleInsider reports. Sales will then ramp up to 36m the following year, he predicts.
- FitPay closes $3.1m round led by G&D
- Samsung looks into vein authentication
- APCA explores security code for digital wallets in Australia
- Apple Pay available in more than 2m US retail locations
- Apple begins selling Square contactless reader