Apple will sell 21million units of its much anticipated iWatch in fiscal year 2015, at a cost of US$300 per unit, according to a research note by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich, AppleInsider reports. Sales will then ramp up to 36m the following year, he predicts.
- HCE webinar: one week to go
- Samsung’s NFC smart suit to hit IFA 2015 catwalk
- White paper addresses seven key NFC security questions
- TSB offers contactless cashback incentive
- Engineers trial wireless communication via human body