Apple will sell 21million units of its much anticipated iWatch in fiscal year 2015, at a cost of US$300 per unit, according to a research note by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich, AppleInsider reports. Sales will then ramp up to 36m the following year, he predicts.
- RapidNFC examines iPhone 6 tag reading issue
- Apple falls out with PayPal over Samsung deal
- KLM uses Bluetooth beacons to help passengers navigate Schiphol Airport
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company