Apple will sell 21million units of its much anticipated iWatch in fiscal year 2015, at a cost of US$300 per unit, according to a research note by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich, AppleInsider reports. Sales will then ramp up to 36m the following year, he predicts.
- Webinar on delivering NFC transport ticketing services at scale — See it now on NFC World
- One in four UK consumers influenced by in-store payment methods
- UK cash payments fall to 48%
- Four in ten UK consumers willing to switch banks for mobile payments
- NXP ‘focused on mobile wallet’