Apple will sell 21million units of its much anticipated iWatch in fiscal year 2015, at a cost of US$300 per unit, according to a research note by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich, AppleInsider reports. Sales will then ramp up to 36m the following year, he predicts.
- US merchant groups call for creation of open tokenization standards
- Facebook closes gifts business
- Amazon Wallet teams up with Blackhawk
- Square unveils EMV card reader
- Nestle runs NFC marketing campaign in 480 Woolworth stores across Australia