Apple will sell 21million units of its much anticipated iWatch in fiscal year 2015, at a cost of US$300 per unit, according to a research note by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich, AppleInsider reports. Sales will then ramp up to 36m the following year, he predicts.
- Polish bank gets HCE mobile payments through First Data and Bell ID
- Gemalto analyses success of SK Telecom’s NFC service
- Analyst predicts exceptional growth for Apple Pay due to secure element approach
- Apple Pay adds Visa, MasterCard and five major banks in Singapore
- Wells Fargo to add NFC-based mobile payments to banking app