Toy retailing giant Toys ‘R’ Us has revealed it has seen 23,000 individual transactions conducted using Isis in the three months since it began accepting the NFC payments service. The company is “very happy” with the service, Gregory Todd, the merchant’s senior analyst for credit card programs, told attendees at the 2014 NFC Solutions Summit. Isis recently announced that it is now seeing 20,000 wallet activations a day.
- JPMorgan Chase CEO outlines mobile wallet strategy
- Capital One founder hails Apple Pay “breakthrough”
- MasterCard backs Zwipe fingerprint payment card
- Obama signs chip and pin law
- Android 5.0 SDK now available