The NFC Forum is to introduce a series of changes to its certification policy in January 2015. The changes include new rules for inheritance, new processes for rolling out new functionality and for implementing updates to existing test cases. “To ensure that all stakeholders have sufficient time to adjust to the changes, the Forum is making available to members a preview copy for their review,” the association says.
- Google confirms Android Pay at MWC
- PayPal readies contactless reader
- PayPal to buy MCX supplier Paydiant
- Apple Watch to replace car keys
- ZTE launches smartphone with retina scanning for authentication