The NFC Forum is to introduce a series of changes to its certification policy in January 2015. The changes include new rules for inheritance, new processes for rolling out new functionality and for implementing updates to existing test cases. “To ensure that all stakeholders have sufficient time to adjust to the changes, the Forum is making available to members a preview copy for their review,” the association says.
- Subway adds PayPal to mobile app
- Commonwealth Bank adds loyalty to mobile app
- Samsung and MasterCard prepare Europe for Samsung Pay
- Stripe gets access to Visa Token Service through strategic partnership
- Tech firms do “better job” than banks, say 24% of young Brits