Customers of Canadian carrier Bell will be able to use CIBC bank’s mobile payment app to make NFC payments “in the coming weeks”. Launched in partnership with mobile network operator Rogers in November 2012, CIBC expanded availability of the service to include customers of carrier Telus in February 2014.
- Magyar Telekom launches NFC in Hungary
- Danish carriers abandon mobile payments ambitions
- Android Pay to use fingerprint security
- Swirl reports positive consumer feedback on in-store beacon offers
- High value contactless payments arrive in the UK