DeviceFidelity has introduced a module that can be used by case makers and other accessory providers to add NFC payments and wireless charging functionality to an iOS device. The new Multi-Mode Module supports a SIM-based secure element, the Power Matters Alliance (PMA) and Wireless Power Consortium (Qi) standards and “will be certified for mobile payment by major payment networks — Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover”.
- VocaLink to develop real-time mobile payments for Thailand
- Wincor Nixdorf to launch NFC ATMs
- Packaging Digest gets NFC cover
- VTB Bank launches HCE mobile payments in Georgia
- Singapore taxis add MasterPass mobile payments