Domino’s Pizza has integrated Nuance’s Nina Mobile voice recognition technology into its iOS and Android apps, enabling US customers to place orders by simply speaking into their mobile phone. “There will be a day when typing on keyboards or with thumbs on mobile devices will come to a close,” says president and CEO Patrick Doyle.
- Alipay gains acceptance in US and Europe
- EMVCo and Fido to deliver biometric authentication standards for mobile payments
- Mastercard adds online Masterpass payments to Android Pay, Samsung Pay and Microsoft Wallet
- Blockchain authentication for mobile transactions
- Intel to put Visa payments technology into connected devices