Alibaba-owned online payments giant Alipay has launched an NFC ticketing service, ECNS reports. The new All Pass service lets NFC phone owners in China use one prepaid account to pay for transit rides in multiple cities, ECNS says, and can currently be used with three Oppo phone models to make payments in 35 cities. Further NFC phones and 25 more cities are to be added by the end of this year.
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx
- FCC authorizes mysterious Apple product
- Android Pay users get free London travel and coffee
- Gemalto and BankAxept to simplify mobile payments for Norwegian banks