Air France is to run an NFC pilot at airports in Paris and Toulouse from 2 July, enabling a selected group of customers to download their boarding pass to their NFC phone. Further details will be available when the pilot has been completed, the airline told NFC World+. Air France ran one of the world’s first NFC boarding pass pilots at Nice airport in 2009.
- Mahindra Comviva explains hybrid HCE
- Retail giant Otto to shutter Yapital mobile payments business
- 14% of US shoppers will use mobile payments over holiday season
- London taxis to get contactless payments
- Swatch partners with Visa to roll out NFC payment watch in US and Switzerland