Mobile network operator Swisscom is to launch its Tapit NFC platform in July, Startwerk reports. The platform will support both mobile payments and ID services and is expected to also be used by Swiss carriers Orange and Sunrise.
- Colombia festival visitors first to use Plazez mobile payments service
- MasterCard token platform close to Australia launch
- Burger King adds MasterPass to US app
- HSBC and First Direct go live with Apple Pay in UK
- HKT launches NFC mobile payments service in Hong Kong