A ‘buy now’ button has been seen on Twitter, leading to speculation the social media giant is trialling a new ‘in-tweet’ ecommerce service, Re/code says. Reports suggest pressing the button, spotted fleetingly in the mobile app this week and embedded in tweets from shopping app Fancy, led to a checkout page.
- MasterCard collaborates on speeding up EMV checkout
- Samsung Pay to launch in Spain next week
- US startup raises funds for multipurpose smart wallet
- BLE beacons to deliver 1.6bn coupons a year by 2020
- Android Pay adds 47 banks