A ‘buy now’ button has been seen on Twitter, leading to speculation the social media giant is trialling a new ‘in-tweet’ ecommerce service, Re/code says. Reports suggest pressing the button, spotted fleetingly in the mobile app this week and embedded in tweets from shopping app Fancy, led to a checkout page.
- Fido Alliance adds authentication support for NFC and BLE
- London buses get on board beacon rollout
- Beacons on menu for Cathay Pacific lounge guests
- 25% of British consumers fear mobile payments will make them spend more
- Facebook rolls out Messenger mobile payments across US