Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy S5 Mini, a compact version of their latest flagship smartphone. LTE models come with NFC, and the device also features Bluetooth 4.0 BLE connectivity as well a fingerprint sensor to provide users with extra security and the ability to verify PayPal payments using their finger. The Galaxy S5 Mini will be available in Russia this month and is expected to roll out globally.
- Survey reports on use of Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay in the US
- Samsung Pay to begin beta test in Singapore
- Mobile biometrics market to see major growth
- Gemalto explores seven myths about mobile NFC
- Absa takes banking to Twitter