Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy S5 Mini, a compact version of their latest flagship smartphone. LTE models come with NFC, and the device also features Bluetooth 4.0 BLE connectivity as well a fingerprint sensor to provide users with extra security and the ability to verify PayPal payments using their finger. The Galaxy S5 Mini will be available in Russia this month and is expected to roll out globally.
- Samsung Pay enters beta testing
- One in four think UK will be cashless in 10 years
- Macau shops to get Alipay mobile payments upgrade
- Barclaycard offers 50% off bPay wearables
- Barclays to support Zapp ‘Pay by Bank app’ mobile payments