Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy S5 Mini, a compact version of their latest flagship smartphone. LTE models come with NFC, and the device also features Bluetooth 4.0 BLE connectivity as well a fingerprint sensor to provide users with extra security and the ability to verify PayPal payments using their finger. The Galaxy S5 Mini will be available in Russia this month and is expected to roll out globally.
- 226bn transactions to be secured with biometrics by 2020
- House of Fraser adds AR to mobile app
- Fingerprint sensor shipments to reach 1bn units by 2020
- Miami Heat fans get mobile payments and ticketing
- Pinterest expands availability of Buyable Pins