A Silicon Valley startup is seeking crowdfunding to put a minimalist wallet with two integrated NFC tags into production. LionNFC’s Asset credit-card sized wallet is made from two sheets of anodised aluminium held together with an elastic strap, with a programmable NFC tag that can be used to initiate actions on the user’s phone embedded in each face.
- Verizon aims to replace usernames and passwords with QR codes
- Mapco adds mobile payments at the pump
- CaixaBank invests in contactless ATMs
- Evidence builds for NFC in iPhone 6
- Smart Card Alliance offers HCE paper