A Silicon Valley startup is seeking crowdfunding to put a minimalist wallet with two integrated NFC tags into production. LionNFC’s Asset credit-card sized wallet is made from two sheets of anodised aluminium held together with an elastic strap, with a programmable NFC tag that can be used to initiate actions on the user’s phone embedded in each face.
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone
- IBM partners with Monitise
- GSMA publishes NFC coupon and loyalty technical proposal