A Silicon Valley startup is seeking crowdfunding to put a minimalist wallet with two integrated NFC tags into production. LionNFC’s Asset credit-card sized wallet is made from two sheets of anodised aluminium held together with an elastic strap, with a programmable NFC tag that can be used to initiate actions on the user’s phone embedded in each face.
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?
- Google boosts Android Pay adoption with $1m charity fund
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria