Seamless has signed up US-based prepaid card provider InComm and the Belgian arm of POS terminal provider Ingenico as partners for its Seqr mobile payment solution. InComm offers stored value cards from more than 500 brands and will enable Seqr-accepting stores to digitize their gift cards. Ingenico Payment Services will enable its more than 160,000 merchants in Belgium to offer Seqr mobile payments to their customers.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches