A new iOS app lets users bookmark and track items for sale on mobile websites and in apps by simply taking a screenshot of any item of interest they spot. SnapUp then turns the snaps into watch lists that are continuously updated with the latest prices, letting users know when an item goes on sale.
- 226bn transactions to be secured with biometrics by 2020
- House of Fraser adds AR to mobile app
- Fingerprint sensor shipments to reach 1bn units by 2020
- Miami Heat fans get mobile payments and ticketing
- Pinterest expands availability of Buyable Pins