Microsoft has joined the AllSeen Alliance, an association formed in December 2013 with the aim of creating a set of open standards for the Internet of Things (IoT). The alliance now has 51 members including Haier, LG Electronics, Qualcomm, Panasonic, Sharp, Silicon Image and TP-Link.
- Starbucks Canada to add Mobile Order & Pay
- Scotiabank expands availability of NFC mobile wallet service
- Microsoft adds Windows Hello to new devices
- Verizon agrees to support Samsung Pay
- JCB to pilot palm vein payments in Japan