Microsoft has joined the AllSeen Alliance, an association formed in December 2013 with the aim of creating a set of open standards for the Internet of Things (IoT). The alliance now has 51 members including Haier, LG Electronics, Qualcomm, Panasonic, Sharp, Silicon Image and TP-Link.
- Visa Europe expands on customised tokenization plans, will go live mid-April
- US identity fraud drops, but breaches scare consumers
- Optus shows off wearable payments
- New Pebble could offer NFC strap
- Qkr! payments at Wagamama