Microsoft has joined the AllSeen Alliance, an association formed in December 2013 with the aim of creating a set of open standards for the Internet of Things (IoT). The alliance now has 51 members including Haier, LG Electronics, Qualcomm, Panasonic, Sharp, Silicon Image and TP-Link.
- Harris+Hoole reports 200,000 mobile payments
- Dunkin’ Mobile gets 10m downloads
- CUP to launch Android Pay in China
- Norwich buses get Bluetooth beacons that deliver offers to passengers on the move
- Ugo launches open NFC payments and rewards wallet in Canada