Microsoft has joined the AllSeen Alliance, an association formed in December 2013 with the aim of creating a set of open standards for the Internet of Things (IoT). The alliance now has 51 members including Haier, LG Electronics, Qualcomm, Panasonic, Sharp, Silicon Image and TP-Link.
- US banks get on board for mobile at the ATM
- G&D gets Amex accreditation for HCE payments solution
- Apple Pay awareness, adoption and usage drops in the US
- PayPal partners with Vodafone for NFC payments in Europe
- Samsung Pay to make UK and Spain debut “very soon”