Microsoft has joined the AllSeen Alliance, an association formed in December 2013 with the aim of creating a set of open standards for the Internet of Things (IoT). The alliance now has 51 members including Haier, LG Electronics, Qualcomm, Panasonic, Sharp, Silicon Image and TP-Link.
- Survey reports on use of Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay in the US
- Samsung Pay to begin beta test in Singapore
- Mobile biometrics market to see major growth
- Gemalto explores seven myths about mobile NFC
- Absa takes banking to Twitter