Lithuania-based mobile payments provider Worapay is set to go live in Estonia this month with partner and local businessman Rando Parna, who has acquired a license to operate the technology. Parna plans to invest up to €100,000 to push the product and will develop a network of merchants in the country. Worapay also plans to launch in Latvia, Poland, Czech Republic, Finland and Spain.
- HCE webinar: one week to go
- Samsung’s NFC smart suit to hit IFA 2015 catwalk
- White paper addresses seven key NFC security questions
- TSB offers contactless cashback incentive
- Engineers trial wireless communication via human body