Lithuania-based mobile payments provider Worapay is set to go live in Estonia this month with partner and local businessman Rando Parna, who has acquired a license to operate the technology. Parna plans to invest up to €100,000 to push the product and will develop a network of merchants in the country. Worapay also plans to launch in Latvia, Poland, Czech Republic, Finland and Spain.
- Mobile money users grow 41% in 2014
- Oberthur’s Pearl SE embedded in Galaxy S6
- MasterCard discusses how Samsung Pay works
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S6 with NFC and LoopPay mobile payments
- Apple Pay provisioning fraud hole “has to get plugged now”