Taiwan’s Fair Trade Commission has approved a plan to establish a TSM platform that the country’s financial institutions will be able to use to introduce mobile payments services, Want China Times reports. Financial Information Service Co, the National Credit Card Center of ROC and the Taiwan Clearing House will jointly create the platform. The partners aim to have the TSM service up and running in December 2014.
- Mahindra Comviva explains hybrid HCE
- Retail giant Otto to shutter Yapital mobile payments business
- 14% of US shoppers will use mobile payments over holiday season
- London taxis to get contactless payments
- Swatch partners with Visa to roll out NFC payment watch in US and Switzerland