Taiwan’s Fair Trade Commission has approved a plan to establish a TSM platform that the country’s financial institutions will be able to use to introduce mobile payments services, Want China Times reports. Financial Information Service Co, the National Credit Card Center of ROC and the Taiwan Clearing House will jointly create the platform. The partners aim to have the TSM service up and running in December 2014.
- Subway adds PayPal to mobile app
- Commonwealth Bank adds loyalty to mobile app
- Samsung and MasterCard prepare Europe for Samsung Pay
- Stripe gets access to Visa Token Service through strategic partnership
- Tech firms do “better job” than banks, say 24% of young Brits