Taiwan’s Fair Trade Commission has approved a plan to establish a TSM platform that the country’s financial institutions will be able to use to introduce mobile payments services, Want China Times reports. Financial Information Service Co, the National Credit Card Center of ROC and the Taiwan Clearing House will jointly create the platform. The partners aim to have the TSM service up and running in December 2014.
- Facebook tests Messenger payments
- Jiffy signs up more than 350,000 users
- Walmart Pay adds another 14 states
- Canadian credit unions go live with Mobile Pay
- NAB uses HCE for instant card replacement