Greece’s Alpha Bank has officially launched its Tap n Pay NFC mobile payment service. The move follows successful pilots which began in February this year. The service works with a Vodafone SIM card that stores Alpha Bank-issued Visa cards and can be used to make payments at any of the 5,500 contactless POS terminals in Greece.
- MasterCard collaborates on speeding up EMV checkout
- Samsung Pay to launch in Spain next week
- US startup raises funds for multipurpose smart wallet
- BLE beacons to deliver 1.6bn coupons a year by 2020
- Android Pay adds 47 banks