Greece’s Alpha Bank has officially launched its Tap n Pay NFC mobile payment service. The move follows successful pilots which began in February this year. The service works with a Vodafone SIM card that stores Alpha Bank-issued Visa cards and can be used to make payments at any of the 5,500 contactless POS terminals in Greece.
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe