Apple has introduced a digital version of the iTunes gift card in Japan that replaces the need for customers to buy a physical card. “To substitute for a physical gift card, iTunes Pass installs a new pass inside of the iOS Passbook application,” 9to5Mac reports.
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015
- Dartmouth researchers develop continuous authentication service based on smart wristbands
- InMarket reports on attitudes to beacon messages
- John Lewis invests in BLE