PayPal has introduced a rewards program for “our most active and enthusiastic customers who use PayPal online, in store, or on mobile devices”. PayPal Select, which launched in the US this week, will give frequent users “access to our best offers from leading online retailers” and “dibs to be first in line for the amazing PayPal Customer Service team when they have questions” says PayPal’s Gary Marino.
- Smartphone users rate security most important app attribute, survey finds
- Apple unveils new MacBook Pro with Touch ID integration for Apple Pay payments
- Nine out of 10 commercial banks exploring blockchain for payments, survey finds
- PBoC reports on China mobile payments market
- Blockchain NFC start-up focuses on expansion after $10m funding