PayPal has introduced a rewards program for “our most active and enthusiastic customers who use PayPal online, in store, or on mobile devices”. PayPal Select, which launched in the US this week, will give frequent users “access to our best offers from leading online retailers” and “dibs to be first in line for the amazing PayPal Customer Service team when they have questions” says PayPal’s Gary Marino.
- Second generation NFC Ring seeks funding
- BNP Paribas pilots cards with dynamic security codes
- Samsung Pay gets seven city US promo tour
- Starbucks takes mobile ordering to the UK
- Clear2Pay adds certified testing solutions for US move to EMV