PayPal has introduced a rewards program for “our most active and enthusiastic customers who use PayPal online, in store, or on mobile devices”. PayPal Select, which launched in the US this week, will give frequent users “access to our best offers from leading online retailers” and “dibs to be first in line for the amazing PayPal Customer Service team when they have questions” says PayPal’s Gary Marino.
- First Internet Bank enables Eyeprint ID
- US bank CEOs fear Apple competition
- Nintendo unveils New Nintendo 3DS with NFC
- Gulf Bank brings contactless POS with NFC
- Gemalto partners with Samsung for the launch of Samsung Pay in Europe