PayPal has introduced a rewards program for “our most active and enthusiastic customers who use PayPal online, in store, or on mobile devices”. PayPal Select, which launched in the US this week, will give frequent users “access to our best offers from leading online retailers” and “dibs to be first in line for the amazing PayPal Customer Service team when they have questions” says PayPal’s Gary Marino.
- Alipay adds fingerprint security
- Samsung and PayPal to offer smartwatch payments
- NFC Forum expands certification program
- SimplyTapp releases new HCE SDK
- iPhone 6 teardown shows NFC chips from NXP — and AMS