PosteMobile, the mobile network provider owned by the Italian postal service, has signed an MVNO agreement with carrier Wind that will see the company extending NFC payments capabilities to all its three million customers. PosteMobile customers in Rome, Turin and Milan have been able to make NFC payments since 2013.
- London markets could go contactless
- Amex cardholders use reward points for Best Buy purchases
- US IT decision makers unprepared for EMV
- New Google Glass ‘released soon’
- US shoppers make more mobile payments