PosteMobile, the mobile network provider owned by the Italian postal service, has signed an MVNO agreement with carrier Wind that will see the company extending NFC payments capabilities to all its three million customers. PosteMobile customers in Rome, Turin and Milan have been able to make NFC payments since 2013.
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services
- Mastercard takes majority stake in VocaLink
- Visa reports EMV uptake in the US
- Motorists rewarded for mobile payments at the pump
- More than half of Irish consumers now using contactless