PosteMobile, the mobile network provider owned by the Italian postal service, has signed an MVNO agreement with carrier Wind that will see the company extending NFC payments capabilities to all its three million customers. PosteMobile customers in Rome, Turin and Milan have been able to make NFC payments since 2013.
- Fingerprint sensor market to grow at 17% CAGR
- McDonald’s to pilot mobile order and pay in China
- Lloyds Bank authenticates customers with contactless ‘tap to bank’ service
- Europeans make more than 1bn Visa contactless transactions in 12 months
- Apple Pay UK launch set for July 14?