Messaging app Snapchat has applied to extend its trademark into two classes relating to payments, Techcrunch reports. Trademark #86335306 covers “computer application software for processing electronic payments to and from others that may be downloaded from a global computer network” while trademark #86335307 applies to “electronic transfer of money for others; providing electronic processing of electronic funds transfer, ACH, credit card, debit card, electronic check and electronic, mobile and online payments”.
- Apple Pay glitch charges customers twice
- Apple builds NFC tech into iPad Air 2
- Bell ID offers tokenization management software
- YesTap tests NFC shopping wall in Amsterdam
- Core Jewels offers diamond rings with NFC