Messaging app Snapchat has applied to extend its trademark into two classes relating to payments, Techcrunch reports. Trademark #86335306 covers “computer application software for processing electronic payments to and from others that may be downloaded from a global computer network” while trademark #86335307 applies to “electronic transfer of money for others; providing electronic processing of electronic funds transfer, ACH, credit card, debit card, electronic check and electronic, mobile and online payments”.
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments
- 38% of Americans back biometrics