Messaging app Snapchat has applied to extend its trademark into two classes relating to payments, Techcrunch reports. Trademark #86335306 covers “computer application software for processing electronic payments to and from others that may be downloaded from a global computer network” while trademark #86335307 applies to “electronic transfer of money for others; providing electronic processing of electronic funds transfer, ACH, credit card, debit card, electronic check and electronic, mobile and online payments”.
- Absa takes banking to Twitter
- UOB to lift NFC mobile payment limit in Singapore
- Visa Europe records contactless growth across the continent
- Samsung to ease online payments with new app
- Apple Pay to expand rapidly in Asia and Europe