Messaging app Snapchat has applied to extend its trademark into two classes relating to payments, Techcrunch reports. Trademark #86335306 covers “computer application software for processing electronic payments to and from others that may be downloaded from a global computer network” while trademark #86335307 applies to “electronic transfer of money for others; providing electronic processing of electronic funds transfer, ACH, credit card, debit card, electronic check and electronic, mobile and online payments”.
- High value contactless payments arrive in the UK
- Latvian merchants and ski resorts adopt NFC loyalty platform
- Semble picks Gemalto for NFC in NZ
- White paper explains NFC-enabled sensors and their uses
- Contactless makes Word of the Year shortlist