Messaging app Snapchat has applied to extend its trademark into two classes relating to payments, Techcrunch reports. Trademark #86335306 covers “computer application software for processing electronic payments to and from others that may be downloaded from a global computer network” while trademark #86335307 applies to “electronic transfer of money for others; providing electronic processing of electronic funds transfer, ACH, credit card, debit card, electronic check and electronic, mobile and online payments”.
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe