Messaging app Snapchat has applied to extend its trademark into two classes relating to payments, Techcrunch reports. Trademark #86335306 covers “computer application software for processing electronic payments to and from others that may be downloaded from a global computer network” while trademark #86335307 applies to “electronic transfer of money for others; providing electronic processing of electronic funds transfer, ACH, credit card, debit card, electronic check and electronic, mobile and online payments”.
- US banks get on board for mobile at the ATM
- G&D gets Amex accreditation for HCE payments solution
- Apple Pay awareness, adoption and usage drops in the US
- PayPal partners with Vodafone for NFC payments in Europe
- Samsung Pay to make UK and Spain debut “very soon”